We would like to thank you for purchasing Cultivation WordPress Theme! We are very pleased that you have chosen Cultivation WordPress Theme for your website. Before you get started, please be sure to always search our Documentation and Knowledgebase. Cultivation WordPress Theme can be used with WordPress and we assume that you already have WordPress installed and ready to go. Cultivation WordPress Theme is a one click installation theme. If you do not, please follow this link WordPress Installation to see our section on WordPress to help you get started.
Cultivation is a premium quality WordPress Theme, gives you offer to start online Fresh Foods and fruits store. Cultivation WordPress Theme is a superb fit for all the green initiatives of the farming community, animal husbandry, organic food store, grocery store, supermarket store & much more.
Features of the theme
You can install the theme in two ways: through WordPress, or via FTP. The Cultivation.zip file is the Installable WordPress Theme and that is what you need to use to get the theme installed. Please see the following sections for each method.
1) Installation via FTP: Prefer upload the un-zipped theme folder
2) Installation via WordPress: Install and Activate
Step 1 – Navigate to Appearance > Themes.
Step 2 – Click Add New and click the Upload button. Navigate to find the “Cultivation.zip” file on your computer and click “Install Now”
NOTE: From 5th step onwards all the points are same for both installation method ie WP installation and FTP installation.
Step 1 – Log into your hosting space via an FTP software.
Step 2 – Unzip the Cultivation.zip file and only use the extracted Cultivation theme folder.
Step 3 – Upload the extracted Cultivation theme folder into wp-content > themes folder.
Step 4 – Navigate to the wp-dashboard and then activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes and clicking the Activate button.
Step 5 – Once uploaded, activate the theme. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate it. Then you will see a notification message to activate the required & recommended plugins: .
Step 6 – All plugins shown in screenshot are the required and recommended plugins. All the recommended plugins are the optional plugins.
plugins that will need to be installed and activated: Contact Form7, unyson, Slider Revolution, SelfInto core plugin are required for the theme to work, it contains all of our theme features like shortcodes and shortcode generator.
1. Unyson – This is our companion plugin that is required to use Cultivation WordPress Theme. Please make sure this is always installed and activated.
2. Slider Revolution – Slider Revolution is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way. Whether it's a Slider, Carousel, Hero Scene or even a whole Front Page, the visual, drag & drop editor will let you tell your own stories in no time!
3. ContactForm 7 – Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
4. Cultivation Core Plugin – Feature your skills and talent by showcasing the samples of your Website designs, artwork and more in the portfolio section of this WordPress Theme. You can leave a digital footprint of yours while showcasing your skills and expertise on the online search platform such as Google and Bing.
5. WooCommerce Plugin – WooCommerce is a an eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
Step 7 - With purchased theme you will get 3 extensions, activate all the extenions.
Step 8 - Navigate to Tools > Demo Content Install. Click on install option as shown in image and enjoy the theme.
The various options provided by Theme Settings are as follows :
Navigate to appearance>>Theme Settings
01) General settings
02) Header Settings
03) Breadcrumbs Setting
04) Sidebar Setting
05) Theme Layout Setting
06) Login/ Signup Setting
07) WooCommerce Setting
08) Newsletter and Partners
09) Time Table Setting
10) 404 Setting
11) Social Setting
12) Footer Setting
01) General Setting : General settings consist of logo and loader logo and Header image setting option.
02) Header Setting : Custom Menu settings consist of cart icon, search button and header style setting.
03) Breadcrumbs Setting : It consists of breadcrumb enable / disable button option and upload image option.
04)Sidebar Setting - User can change default sidebar setting from here.
05)Theme Layout Setting - User can change theme color layout.
06)Login/ Signup Setting -- Admin can change login/ signup page setting like logo, heading icon, description and all.
07)WooCommerce Setting - Admin can select Woo-Commerce defalt sidebar setting and shop page image.
08)Newletter and Parteners - User can change newletter and partner setting using this option.
09)Time Table Setting - Admin can add time-table.
10)404 Setting - his setting redirect user to not found page, if the url incorrects.
11)Social Setting - Social Menu setting consist of all social icons that can be show in menu.
12)Footer Setting - Footer setting consist of 2 types of footer, you can slect footer from the dropdown option.
Cultivation includes several custom widgets. All widgets are accessed in the Widgets section of the WordPress admin. Widgets can be added to any sidebar, footer column.There are various fields and settings present to choose for each individual widget all are self explanatory. You can put as many widgets as you want inside of a sidebar or footer.
step1- Navigate to Appearance > Widgets to access the list of widgets and widget sections that they can be added to. The left hand side shows all the widgets you can use. The right hand side shows all the different sections you can add widgets to.
step2- Simply drag and drop the widget you want into the widget section you want on the right hand side.
step3- When finished, make sure to click Save in the widget editing box to save the widgets added to your sidebar.
How to add shortcodes
Navigate to Pages >> all New.
You can add more shortcode that belongs to builder shortcodes.
Navigate to Dashboard >> Products >> All Products .
This will Display the list of products.
Edit the product and change the information as per required.
Navigate to Pages >> All pages >> Home Page .
You just need to edit the the shorcodes and change text and images as per your requirements.